2012年11月19日星期一

cheap beats by dre r the moonlight at

"The beautiful friendship asks a way again.
"Teacher, you can't be a fever to burn careless?I slept last night with dead hunt about, how might know how you are come back??"I say.
"Say so that all of all theses are dreams Luo~~~~"Knowing all of all theses is beautiful friendships after the dreams at luckily interest that terrible affairs didn't take place of at the same time also can not help having a little lose ……
"Say so what matters to have never taken place?The all theses are all just a dream ……but that dream is too true.Reality to don't seem to be an a dream ……"beautiful graceful dejected mumbling say.Turn round to walk toward the front door at the same time to ……
"Is true of what haven't taken place as well?I see not definitely~~~~"I mumbling words way in.Then the mouth hang up to have one uncanny smile of putting on and remembered pullout to arrive last night the beautiful friendship deep slumber was past of that is for an instant ……
"Sleep~~~sleeping of darling~~~~Probably this is me unique can give your thing-a good dream!!"Poking aside of my gentleness she brown of short the hair mumblingly say.At this time an aureate light ball is from the sky but decline, it afloat at I the air out of ten meters.
"Can't~~~~So Qiao?"My wry smile begs for a way.Disappeared for the similar to what I guess gold color light ball, 'gold emperor'appear in my in front in Ba, he has one eye I keeps in mind in the deep slumber of beautiful friendship then wrinkled up eyebrow to see toward me ……
"What person are you ?"I could know from' the gold the emperor' Ba Li's tone of felt his fury, saw to he Be quasi- to is to think that I did to his baby's granddaughter what, although I can explain but don't think.Probably someone will ask I why?The reason is easy ……beautiful graceful drunk with wine and that I don't know to use what return the report love let I the mood at the moment from it of not great,beats by dre uk.
Probably take last mask my thick-skinned ascended a lot and feared that he recognizes out so I say with the hoarse voice:"Is a see not get light of person ……"
"What did you do to her?"'Gold emperor'Ba Li sink one to roar low a way very excitedly.
"She is getting more tired …… arrived a who can not also harm her place ……" my meaning was asleep her, in a dream ……certainly if the other people thought to be slanting I can ignore.Result'gold emperor'seem to be really to think in Ba slanting ……
"You ……"'gold emperor'Ba Li extruded a word from the crevice between teeth.
"……" I have no language, didn't answer his words.Let to keep in mind the medium beautiful friendship to rise last the sky later on a burst of white light beautiful the friendship disappeared ……
"You ……you make her where go to?"'Gold emperor'roar a way in Ba.At the same time his body up send forth such as strong blaze the golden light of sort, at the moment of he is like one regiment huge fire burning ……
"She goes to 1 and wills make her feel a comfortable place and is free from injury ……do you also concern her?If you still concern her, you can't make her marry a person whom she doesn't love ……"I cold Zhao way.
"The business of our house doesn't want you to take care of …… say to make her to where went to ……"'gold emperor'seem in Ba to don't want to discard more argument with me,cheap dr dre beats, because he made moves ……a gold color Ultrasaurus roar a dynasty, I hurtle, his this recruits to make me think of small ratio especially of that recruits lately a recruit type'Long Teng'!!
"Take her because you not wear to do her grandpa, also not wear do she most love and respect of close relatives ……you don't know she want of is what!!Blood~~~color~~~marry~~~dress ……"my voice although is very small, but each word streamed into his ear very clearly, one of my words were shocking'gold emperor'expect the atrium of inside.From it is I four words finally let his mind and bodies are all of one earthquake!!
The gold dragon that sees me facing to roar and shout since then didn't be moved to Zhong, the limb point had already left tree branch, don't know when wear the right hand of boxing set already stretch last top of head, double direction the sky ……immediately difference change the Tu living, my the double sends out 1:00 such as star Dou the ray of light of the sort, then one built-up red light fog with my finger in for the center spread out.Immediately is much more than me, connect my body under of big tree also drive red light fog completely cover with ……under the moonlight, at red light packing of fog order under seem to be abnormality of bewitchingly beautiful, be like a Christmas with red fire tree ……be like a beautiful and incomparable wedding dress more.
This recruits'blood-red color marry dress'is that I break a book-learned recruit type in one, in my eyes it should is one to have a little unorthodoxly recruit type, its main function not only just its gaudiness, more outstanding is his defense ……it can sprung general sword spirit or sorcery, if meet a strong attack of power it can also transplant its destructive power to the another article up ……for example the earth!!This recruits'blood-red color marry dress'totally is divided into 4 F, each colors sent out are all different, respectively white, blue, purple and red.Tallestly would be this recruit a blood-red color of'blood-red color marry dress'!!
'Is blood-red color to marry dress'of the defense is strong, but isn't invincible, above all functions must under the premise that the attack of opponent don't can break' blood-red color marry dress' would appear ……
Literalness expression is far and far keep not and up an affair development ……from the formation of gold dragon, arrive'blood-red color marry dress'of emergence, arrive both again of collide with each other however is completing for very short second.Sees the gold dragon crash into light fog, at light fog up rounded 1 turn after mercilessly Dou to'gold emperor'expect the foot of inside, hence one big slice of big tree is huge in one ring after fall flop in succession ……
'The emperor of the gold'Ba Li didn't see the right bower of his gold dragon, his eyes always on on every occasion staring at me, then toward me to say:"'Clown'ten thousand section Nis, didn't you incredibly die?!"
Listenned to my Leng of unfamiliar name of this abnormality for a while then say:"I think that you mistook one for another ……"
Sneer way after listenning to my words"yes~~~~In the Mu diagram old man of'ice fire palace grounds'descend the ability of no one on the hoof come out ……say so you be ten thousand spreading of section Nis person~~~"
"Hum~~~~"I smiled to smile to have never thought this'gold emperor'Ba Li's imagination still keep enriching."Is not ……" I very simple and direct answer he ……
"Hum~~~~You don't want to admit me doesn't matter also, if you don't return the beautiful friendship to me today, I will will you the ground corpse is ten thousand, the Cuo bone Yang ash!!"'Gold emperor'sneered at to say behind for a while in Ba.
"Seeing to him is to affirm that I am that what rice' clown' of disciple, let it be and so he could not guessed my identity more ……" heart begs for I sneer way:"Hum~~~~Now that you can not give her happy and the happiness found back she has what use?Continue to make her marry the person whom she doesn't love?Still have ……you think will I is the ground corpse ten thousand?You only afraid have no that skill ……"
Not from don't feel me already beautiful friendship of sad that the whole amount returns to investigate at'gold emperor'Ba Li's body up, completely can'ting think that meeting can't be what oneself result in,cheap beats by dre!!
"Ha ha ha~~~~This has already had few people in the world dare so Don't mention it of talk with me ……so many in the last yearses you are still the first, but don't represent me will pass you!!"'Gold emperor'Ba Li is a crazy voice cachinnation first, then suddenly the ice say chillily.Give people's felling be like ex- moment still just the sky fog son float of, but a moment fell into ten thousand Zhang abysses.
'Clown'ten thousand section Nis are also one of ten greatest swords saintses, although he also and'gold emperor'Ba Li similar need not sword.Is the strongest at ten greatest swords his defense ability in saint, reason certainly is lie in him of that recruits'blood-red color marry dress'~~~~Ten thousand section Nis come from an ancient household.Household precursor is an already dead of empire ……friendship especially country general in the town of orchid empire.Their household in the pasts are all spoiled letter by king, in fact the family of ten thousand section Nis is much more than country general in a town, still a palace clown that exclusively has fun a king.Their fighting skills are also turned into since then by the small tricks of clown of, so his household doesn't lack pillars and fighting skill of governing the country high strong generation.
But a rise and fall of empire always have its predestination, isn't a person or a household can can change of, hence friendship especially the orchid empire is replaced by another empire of rise by hundreds of years, also the western shell Er of now country.The empire was a Wu, but depended on Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论