2012年11月15日星期四

Beats Solo HD few table delicacies

Huming is a , then Don't mention it again crest return to.
"I how can with descend nine to flow of the person compare."The Joseph hears after my words, immediately put Gao Gao is in the last appearance, regrettable this guy for we China the language don't master in, didn't listen to my anti- words.
"I felt hungry,do you want to make me hungry the belly fights with you?"If I again don't jilt a Joseph, then directly run to side in the table of Tyrannosaurus, follow a Tyrannosaurus they food and drink get up, as for that Joseph, now can the nobody manage him, he just, let a China mainland of each big guys are very angry, all ran to the part to eat and left his personal Gu to pitily stand on the doorway now.
"Owner, I want to have a meal and give me top's best vegetables and the best wine."The Joseph saw a nobody reason him, and all round full 1 table, basically don't intend to stay a position to him, also had no a temper, had to small two horselaughses in an emperor's building that was empty table of to sit in seat of honor down, then toward an emperor to shout.
"The best vegetables?The best wine?"Because we now all in the emperor building first floor, and the store of the first floor is small two is all appeared as guests by player, is also those to beat a seasonal worker or beat the person of work into the game, and although this is a mainland to all and China consume the tallest emperor emperor's building, can the players consuming in this building are all impossible call the best vegetables, the best wine food and drink, now Joseph so a call, that store is small two be also made one Leng.
"Is small two, you trust, how he say is also an English Ji Er of first superior, those enough small money, can't owe of, say again he even if have no money pay the bill, with last body up those material, all literally can make change a quite a few table delicacies."I hurriedly help openings small two explanations is to the store, however also explained at the same time, the Joseph eats of thing, he pays by himself and has nothing to do with us.
"Good Le comes right away!"The store is small two listen to me so on saying, that Joseph is also ashamed to speak up to have no money, hence halloo a , held to do, but we then all at steal to smile that Joseph be put one knife.
The Joseph's perseverance is also very astonishing, after our wine foot rice steeps, unexpectedly run to come over to seek me to challenge again, and return remain the right and wrong seek sorcery teacher to challenge, other occupations still all ignore.
"Do you really want to challenge me?Would not° until know you are now 80 classes just arrived, but I already 80 classes, and now all 88 classes?Differed exactly eight classes, you still challenged not?"I am been vexed to get by that Joseph, there was also no way, even if he wants to walk into death, that I Don't mention it.
"That's right, I am to want to challenge you, eight classes don't calculate what, I want to prove that I am the strongest sorcery teacher."The Joseph sees me after agreeing the challenge immediately pull Gao Qi Yang to get up.
"That I ask you again, we are that compare sorcery?Or compare victory or defeat, ignore you the attack method for using?"For the title of the strongest sorcery teacher, I am inattentive, however since he challenge sorcery teacher, certainly this combat method still needs to ask the clear, I the not only sorcery attackstone a kind of combat method,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com.
"All of us are sorcery teachers, certainly is that compared sorcery."The self-confidence of Joseph is full everywhere to say.
"That is all right, we the city go, in case a short while after opening to beat in city, be got up by the system city Wei pass."I put to please of posture, then don't wait Joseph to move body as well, oneself first walks toward the direction of city gate again.
" City?Isn't in the arena in the city?"The Joseph ignores solution ground to looking at me.
"Useless talk, have a competition certainly city go to, how otherwise may develop complete real strenght?"Have a competition in the arena of system city, the death is to don't drop class, that can row not, even if win he, in case that this guy continue to worry me again, that I not head big, also rather tend him just 80 classes, send back his 79 classeses to go, so he will be returned to our country by the compulsive transmission, want again return to, have to also rise to 80 classes first.
"Have a competition outside the city, death but want class?"The Joseph thinks that I don't know that this death will hang class.
"The useless talk is really many, don't dare and then don't be vexed I."If I head doesn't turn as well, manage also disregard ground outside walk toward the city go to, Joseph see me and ignore him, can't also have to darling ground with come out, not with come out, he returns to the English Ji Er mainland, will drive the whole English Ji Er the player of the mainland sneers at.
Our a big cluster of person like fun outside walks toward the city to, eldest brother blood dragon they unexpectedly also follow, if there is still at the same time, a great deal of player , as if that Joseph's challenging my affair have already got about the whole China mainland, be us to arrive at city gate outside after, the city gate outside has already rounded a great deal of player, and they still automatically vacate a very big space to come out to have a competition for us to fight to use.
"Husband, this gives you."The color dress silently filled a bead son to me at this time, that bead son very black big bead son, once I see this black bead son, I know that this was what things, evil feather that guy hits, then the quilt tooth answer in a life time, be again robbed by the color dress to come to hand of forbid evil ball, had this to forbid evil ball, better have fun, especially and purely have a competition the combat of sorcery, as long as forbid forbiding of evil ball evil on opening, six fasten sorcery to connect to forbid to curse can not use, see him still how attackstone with the sorcery.
"Wife, you are really good."I after seeing the attribute of forbiding the evil ball immediately enjoyed and happily embraced color dress fierce close.
"Husband, here a lot of persons."The color dress is shy ground of to push away I, then run to the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law them to behind go to.
Forbid evil ball:Medium article absolute being article jewel, six fasten sorcery chemical element affinity each+30%, six fasten the sorcery anti- sex+50%, other magic trick Shu method anti- sex+30%, special attribute technical ability:Forbiding is evil(is the whole inside 1 kilometer six fasten sorcery expiration, A class and A class the other magic trick Shu is as follows method expiration, not the ability uses with forbid a skill attribute at the same time), forbid a skill(the whole warriors inside the kilometer fasten to fight technical ability expiration, other A classes and A class a near war to fasten to fight technical ability expiration as follows, don't can use with forbid an evil attribute at the same time)
Had this to forbid evil ball, although I am unlikely to be still more invincible than world,face an other attack, will be easily many, the other party sorcery the teacher is many, I directly lift ban evil, the other party warrior is many, I lift ban a skill, can not use technical ability, again not give other people the near body come to for they fatal attack, so who can't also bring to strongly kill to harm dint to me, I as long as guarding very nearby, at the same time careful those S class technical abilities, the nobody can chase I how.
My beginning still thinks the material that forbids evil ball to be just an evil machine class, can have never thought is still an absolute being machine, and still article absolute being in piece machine, that evil feather is still true rich, unexpectedly want that chasing the absolute being machine class is failed, also good at that statures tooth at a life time cleverness, otherwise Kui big, absolute being machine ah, and still article absolute being in piece machine, can my Zha not get a so good baby?
"Can now start having no?"We walk to the players to vacate of the vacant land in the center after, Joseph some worriedly ask a way.
"Certainly."I nod to express consent, will forbid an evil ball material at the same time at oneself the third special jewel material column in, so own three special jewels material the column all equip full, respectively is forbid an evil ball, fire dollar absolute being bead and magic ball, certainly forbid now the forbiding of evil ball is evil and forbid a skill, I didn't open, I still want to try first how this Joseph's fighting strength is, can win the sorcery teacher of cloud dream brothers in the sky, the real strenght should be bad not arrive where go to.
"Start so.The god of all-powerful light, please pity listen to my invoke and grant my strength-the gift of light is great!"The Joseph sees I nod approval and immediately put to open hostilities power, and right away first to oneself add way protection, and still 90 classes just can learn of six rank sorcery light of the gift is great.
"H'm,beats by dre uk?Haven't opened a dozen, have already added for oneself first to guard?Is quite good, have some real strenght, probably have have fun."The performance that looking at a Joseph, I have no hasty be like him so, add a layer for oneself first to guard sorcery, but is embracing hands to looking at him, wait him next move of action,cheap dr dre beats.
"Are you why and motionless?"The Joseph sees me don't act, and return hands Be encircled to chest, an appearance for enjoying a play, not from ground some vexations.
"Ha ha, I am motionless Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论