2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre rk properly son to d

PASS drops and calculated, the only thousand cherries, ice round pill has been enough special and spectacular of, person's showing off too much isn't good either.
My fine YY wear future of I gorgeous matchless ability, soon got into dreamland, I arrived at the big desert of one desolation signs of human being in the sleeping, have nothing at all, in the moment see just cover with to dance in the wind of silver sand and top of head deep You black sky, oneself couldn't arrive at falsely a turn?
I just and in mind whisper an engaging figure to appear in my in front and received the eyes that peep out a rightness of autumn waterses Ying Ying of the 1 F gauze on her face, under the covering of hazy dark night gauze, make people seeing not realistic she conceals in the true facial appearance of veil behind, give person different and mysterious feeling of still make at the same time instinctive felling of people that veil empress of facial appearance should is unique beautiful ……
Is faintly medium, the voice pleasing the ear as the sounds of nature rings out in the ear, "welcome to here, is your heart world here, I am your to cut soul knife, I can answer one of your question in detail for you."
Although I for this difficult to express the worry in uncertainty invoking my to cut soul knife is a lot of, on hearing that here am own heart world, I also can not consider of to ask to right away jump feet to call a way, "can't?Is this my heart world?True leave of?Divide too much!My heart world even if Be different from a to protect be full of a modern chemical element so should ast least also be have a flower to have beautifully green grass ah, here how so desolate?Don't tell me I the older generation son isin fact falsely!"
Just finishing saying is full of the mysterious qualities looks very elegant, very the woman of fair lady already very violently on my head knock for a while very elder sister head's saying:'Do you dare to also say?I before foolish place which isn't that the landscape is pleasant and birds' twitter and fragrance of flower, who know your heart world was unexpectedly so shabby miserable, if not that because you were more special me just don't seek you to be my host!"
"What is Ye?Haven't I sought you to accept to reside temporarily a fee!"
I crumple a head the small voice whisper, because fear to in the moment cut soul knife and a protect of cut a month similar can fix host, so still speech of say:"That ……somehow I hereafter also be regarded as your building lord, can know your name?"
"Original my name should be investigated by yourself by you, however experienced successively four host to live for more than 1,000 years, I was also really lazy to test you again, my name calls Lie empty, this ability that is also my 卍 solution, don't know to don't relate to, in a short while I tell you, quite a few a hundred years didn't chat with others and accompanied me more and said today, H'm, chat here inconvenient, two of us seek a place and have a chat."
The Lie is empty to again resume elegant shape, hand a flick the palatial type building of a Wei E have already appeared at see an in the moment snow-white and great building in the moment I have no can avoid of take out, she can't be wear of?How at present of is the building falsely like so a night temple?
See the astonishment in the my eyes, the Lie is empty to satisfiedly smile to say:"Although you the environment is pretty bad here, as long as I want still can make oneself live a little bit comfortable, how?My design quite good?The palace inside can also see blue sky, white cloud, can be more better than my landscape, we go in and see."
She says to start to pull my hand, bottom for an instant I and she already body at inside the clean palace, the this solid white's Lie is empty to take me in the palace of this leading everywhere maze sort to wear a line, looking at surroundings once acquainted with of prospects I am depressed and matchless, dare the feeling really became falsely a night temple, I feel Lie empty really have results to show for the character of architect very much, hereafter can introduce her to blue dye be falsely the total designer of night temple.
Walk the along while Lie is empty to bring in my[one] Yu Yu spring onion spring onion, the courtyard of landscape daintiness, two of us respectively sit to in chair at the side of round table in the courtyard, Lie empty to me pour a cup be not done know where make out tea just elegantly reminded:"Although I live in your in the mind now, once my essence leaves you to lead far, be the knife works properly of I will automatically leave to return to an essence to cut soul knife here in, so you had better take as far as possible hereafter I at your nearby."
"H'm, I knew, the Lie was empty, what is my wanting to know that you truely start solution ability ?The ability of previous your host's everybody why all different?Still have why you can make duplicate cutting of other people soul knife ability?"
Hear my ask words, the Lie is empty to peep out satisfied smiling face, "replication?Very regret that isn't the replication, that is just the ability that you hope, I am previous of host drive cut a soul before the knife all once fantasized I to cut the ability of the soul knife, and I then become they hoped of cut soul knife to make them think that he true of ability, none of them knew I of started solution in fact is to change into realistic ability of imagination, in fact so also good, being absorbed in the exaltation of a kind of ability can compare and be like you like this everywhere bloom the method for learning everything much better."
Hear the words that she takes a sting me Hey Hey silly smile, only thousand cherries, ice round pill these two gorgeous matchless ability's passing me is getting more fully satisfied, another of I still really have never considered.
"To, before what I practiced is all other people to start solution ability,cheap beats by dre, can the 卍 solution also use?"
"Certainly, as long as your work properly dint enough any ability can use, however those all however is the ability of some commonnesses just, the my truely severe ability is an own 卍 solution, that is the ability of the real uniqueness, is also have to kill to harm dint most and cure of the ability of dint."
"E?Have to kill to harm dint and cure of dint at the same time?How may?"
Hear the words Lie that I can not believe empty tiny tiny on smiling, "you think my words very antinomy?I before not is say?My name be my卍 solution ability, the Lie is the meaning for turning round, but empty time of representative and space, don't you still know my ability till now?"
"Turn round?Space and time?"
My subconscious repeats, suddenly Zheng big double of eyes say:"Is your ability to let time fall back?"
"Also about, is regardless a living creature or non- living creatures in the space that I control can carry on time to converse, use the words that the non- living creature draws an analogy ……for example say a greatly and falsely tore in the sky by a day a crack from falsely the turn arrive at here, I can carry on that place's time and space to converse and make of appear the crack that greatly and falsely resulted in a day ago, exaggerate 1:00's saying as long as you work properly dint enough and even trace a certain time time in district to remote antiquity all can, certainly the person isn't likely to own to so greatly work properly dint.
If draw an analogy with the living creature more simple, if a person got hurt, used the time in time to trace ability and then can trace his body time to get hurt previous status, certainly can also directly let the trace to arrive always don't also exist of status, return to the ability of tracing of strong or not complete with your work properly dint how much link, 1:00 of unique regret BE, you can not carry on back to trace to the oneself, so if you got hurt me am also helpless."
Listenned to Lie empty of introduce me in detail thoroughly 囧 , this should can't be cut a soul knife version"double the day return shield!I refuse"?Oneself will own is more similar than well up knit the ability of Ji, should I feel joy?Probably I should go out to buy to hang a firecrackers celebration for a while.
The shape seen my delight thousand times, the Lie gets empty of look in the eyes but suddenly a dark, lightly sighed tone You You's saying:"Do you know why I will choose that you become my host?"
"H'm?Why?"
"Do you know how my previous host is died?"
See the look in the eyes that the Lie is empty to suddenly become a solemn and peaceful grief, suddenly appear a burst of and slight throb in my heart, the felling of the instinct before four death of captains seem the 卍 getting empty with Lie solve ability relevant.
If a drop of tears drop the cup that fall in the Lie to get empty in front in, her sadness aery voice quietly stream into my ear, " they didn't listen to me for rescuing subordinate;For exterminating an enemy;For the sake of protection important person;They overdrew all strength while carrying on space and time back to trace, can protect them for three months by my ability, again how make great effort finally they still kept changing in to work properly son to disappear, no longer thought again see arrive a so sad condition, so I choose Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论