2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo days today eventual

Two individuals are good of being like and wearing a pair of pants.Two feeling mutually Yue and in complete rapport,beats by dre solo.This period, many misunderstandings happened as well;Many unpleasantnesses happened as well.But, misunderstanding after dissolving, in addition deep he with her true love ……
The text enters to recall to have for 3 today year agoses, recall have the road once walked by 3 in the last yearses, flow and ebb of emotion, thoughts and feelings 100001000.He thinks:Becoming friends with her is happiness in his whole life;Is that she gave warmth of others world;Is that she gave the genuine feeling and true love of others world;Is that she gave him the power for going forward;Is that she encourages for him and comforts;Is that she gave him vital vitality ……
Finally come back in spring.The sun sends forth calories to people very kindly;The barn swallow hovers around in the sky;Spring returns to the earth and creation recovery, spring breeze gentleness of start to kiss people's hair ……
Today is March 11, the text enters ever since that time receive the letter of beautiful Xia, make her write a letter in reply, can her letter still in less than a month.
He thinks that what she thought grows crazy to become mad for these several days, the day doesn't think rice, the night doesn't become sleep.For this, he wants to write for her to seal a letter in reply, toward the mood that she expresses that he thinks of her at this moment.This world noon, he wrote a letter in reply, tomorrow fix to go a ginseng field, then again to her house, hand over to her the letter.
On the second day, the text comes in village to go to work and say the ginseng field see.Hence, he stepped on the hill path of going toward six brigades.Ginseng field now is doing a dozen the preparation work of the Lian son.He arrives at a ginseng field, around looks for to see 1 turn in the ginseng field and starts to walk to the beautiful Xia house.
The beautiful Xia sees the text come in, the pleased hopes an outside, full on heap of face smiling face, the joy pinned up tip of brow.She lets him into house and there is no outsider in house, the expensive Hong goes to and buys seed to go to inside the city, the small Wei goes to school go to.He sees this, very happy in the heart.Wish:Today didn't waste time, this opportunity was what God gives me.Hence, he grasped her hand, she complied with the surrounding to pour to his embrace ……
In her home, he and she are just embraces, kiss, caress, have no**.She is afraid to make the neighbor come in a detection.She tells this viewpoint him, he also agrees her viewpoint.He feels that can together embrace each other, kiss, caress, also feel very happy, satisfy very much and infatuate with very much.He was foolish at her house more than a hour, then hand over to her the letter, leave-taking to return to walk, she sends to him a front door outside.
Text into after walking, the beautiful Xia returns to a house inside, the letter that launched him of the no time for waiting ground, with concentration to reading of ambition:
Dedicate to my person of mind:
Sit alone to the Gu light, all night long the heart is difficult even;Think of a past matter, the full stomach remembers fondly feeling.
Remember the beginning meets and sink to immerse happy medium;You my shoulder shoulder to shoulder, the Xu says to think of feeling.
Remember to go to Long Shan, sit in the forest;Nestle your body side, the deep love idea is thicker.
Remember to deliver newspaper paper, arrive at your in home;Cook a meal vegetables for me, my heart is many concussion.
Remember to go to inside the city, you I go to the movie;Tightly hold a your hand, the whole body is red-blooded to flow out.
Remember glory once, the station sends you;Don't painful living, wish you to take good care of more.
At this time endless night, one person guards a Gu light;Long for to torment me, the heart is unclear pain.
You I am a bosom friend, you my heart mutually;Only wish always love each other, accompany with to arrive the whole life.
Dear kid sister, I hope already a long time of letter, finally receive.I launch a letter with the pleased mood of matchless concussion, cautiously reading, slowly taste.Each words in the letter, each word, makes me pretty much be moved.I can get kid sister so sincerely solid idea of love, feel heartfelt honor and proud of.The kid sister is in the letter, and then mention last year December 25 dates of affair, these affairs all passed by now, no matter the whose is wrong, hereafter don't lift again.
My good kid sister, the night in Chinese New Year, do you know what kind of I miss you?For this, I wrote down such a poem to send to you:
In addition to the old year old faces early spring firecrackers to together ring and engrave at this time my heart concussion abnormality;
The as the proverb says meets joyful festival to doubly think close relatives and lead Chinese New Year to think younger sister Qing unlike usually.
Wishing kid sister is very all the luck for Chinese New Year, whole family joys spirit great body peace and health;
Wish a mood in the kid sister festival delectation, I love each other to love with you sweet like honey.
Celebrate early spring not from must think of things of the past, one each and every item one Chuang Chuang records in the mind;
I after becoming friends with with you enough for two years respect to understand more with each other intimate matchless.
You give me strong support on the spirit, you are to my headway strength on the work;
Have you I just can mood delectation, have you I just can work hard upward.
Have you I just can always climb high peak, have you I just can not be fond of a direction;
Become friends with you, I feel very honor, love you I feel happy very.
Think of you, I feel annoyed discomfort and see you, I feel a mood relaxed;
Hold a your hand, I feel infinite warmth and embrace each other you, I feel slightly drunk to ripple.
I with you knot next infinite deep feeling, this cordiality is much sweet to stay a long while fragrant;
Come to think recently that the kid sister is particularly severe, the lovesickness harms of my heart in disappointed.
While missing you not from must look beyond to the north, how want to see you telling Zhong bowel;
The elder brother meets bosom friend to satisfy wish from cradle to the grave, but begs love to often always infatuate with building ……
Dear kid sister, I for canning see you, at the beginning of January a that day, to make New Year's visit for you.Be imaginable, I am to how want to see you!While coming back, write down such a poem:
The beginning of January a that day, give me the kid sister to make New Year's visit;
Blessing a lover is good for Chinese New Year, a year the four seasons are peaceful;
When I see you, four eyes to spread feeling;
Want to see you for several days, today eventually the ability is fulfill a wish.
You are so deep feeling, let me how reluctant to part with;
Finish drinking tea and drinks to play mahjong, have a meal over there at noon.
Time leads of really quickly and already till 5:00 p.m.,
Take leave kid sister to return to walk, sweeter than honey in the heart.
My dear kid sister, I really don't thought of, the beginning of January three that day, you come to make New Year's visit for me.When I see you, is really a happy pole.Combined to write down such a poem:
The January is big beginning three, kid sister to make New Year's visit;Way voice New Year's Day good, wish to wish a whole family a joys.
The in the mind is particularly sweet while seeing kid sister;You don't dislike mountain Gao, you not afraid road far.
You stand in no fear of breeze snow, you don't fear to cold;One heart for the sake of me, the sweet is between the heart.
I love your person good, I love your Hui wise;You I always love each other and the whole life chase your companion.
The dearest kid sister, I how think and let you live at my house, which afraid is a much foolish short while all right.But, we always have to be discrete.I am to how loathe to give up to make you walk!At beginning six that day, I am lucky to see you again, I not from must write down the following poem:
Spending joyfully joyful festival is early spring, infinite joy is in the heart;
Kid sister to I tiny smile, show tender feelings pure.
I to make New Year's visit for you, you to give me the He spring;
The feeling is much more very much enamored sweet, don't leave a cent as well forever.
Is each each time engrave to miss you, daytime tea rice Be little to enter;
Is difficult to fallen asleep nighttime, the tears soaks through a Zhen towel.
The love is like a piece of loadstone and draws on me tightly;
While waiting until in warm spring a flower to blossom you I am getting more happy.
Dear kid sister, after the New Year's Day in last year, I go to while handling affairs, Tienjin misses your mood hard overcome.For this, I wrote down such a poem, please appreciate:
The egress handles affairs for a week and every moment think of kid sister you;
Seem time lead slowly and remember fondly heart to slice temperament hasty.
Handling affairs countenance in the daytime is little, the nighttime is once in a very long while difficult to sleep;
After you I loved each other, the deep love idea love and esteem is matchless.
Things of the past act act at at present, how don't make the public happy;
Your my cordiality is not- general, all is supported by sincerity.
You are to love deeply me so, excel to love deeply yourself;
You are to concern me so, have you from cradle to the grave heart to satisfy.
My kid sister, be I walk up Shanhaiguan of time, think of your mood more severely.At this moment, I think:If kid sister at I nearby, which should have much good! Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论