2012年10月25日星期四

cheap beats by dre impassability thou

Talent, I for I can graduations in the school all held to doubt an attitude from the ninja, still less hereafter become ninja at after death going to of the You his highness spoony.
The member of somebody else but Xiao organization!Being eight is serious of the wanted of S class, the real strenght of the what BH proves!In case that I don't know mutually just gathered together up, You his highness shone on for a day me this individual the small path of the cannon fodder person A to put out, I sought who cried to go to?
Although is also a very happy matter in the hand that can die in the You his highness, ……the ability is deathless had better be deathless ah, does the somebody else still want to stay the life sees our more glamorous minister adult, net world king ah, when then can your front door open to me?
The estimate is the facial expression that I enrich to frighten at present stranger A ninja, he lookinging at of Leng Leng I lead a good half-day just ask a , "Ms. Qing ……you whether be subjected to what stimulate?Be free?"
Hear he ask so me to ascend on arousing to work properly, immediately think of oneself to smuggle an identity at this time, right away lay up some depressed mindsets, start crossing the essential item of crossing of female-pack memory loss.
"Excuse me, where am here ?Who am I again?How didn't I remember anything?"I fondle a forehead to peep out Bambi innocent look in the eyes, express an innocent facial expression with interrogative look hard.
He hears I say so to right away peep out a surprised facial expression, call I slightly etc., the person has already quickly run to go out.
I the Leng Leng looking at his figure, a burst of cold breeze after death and miserablely once pared off from I and had to make wrong?!I pack memory loss for the sake of set the intelligence report that take this body, you suddenly give me the disappearance, what mean?
I still just strange, just that medical ninja has already taken quite a few and he is dressed in one ninja of smock push cure with a load of come over, two words not say that I go toward a load ascend a put quick of go toward to outside push to run, see they so anxious shape I nowise doubt I will soon life soon Yi.
Drive send to a room that puts full various instrument inside they start having various check on me, fine must almost make me think that what human body I took part in to test frankly speaking, this check makes me greatly open new vista, after all be not what hospitals all endure a Shu match instrument check.
"Excuse me, , can tell me that I actually is who?"The yellow sign paper that takes no cognizance to stick to touch with spiritual way lotus corpse appropriation in town in his house in the king in the oneself's forehead good elephant hard, I ask to nearby take a record to originally record the medical ninja of my body condition with the very soft voice.
"This ……Ms. Qing, still etc. your condition of the injury stability is some at say, and see you a current circumstance, have no the order of fire shadow adult we also not too the convenience tell you."That ninja is hesitant of say, give so let I depressed answer, make what?Pulled too much, how the data of this body even I does none of this party concerneds tell?
The in the mind oddness wears silent come down to continue to accept various check, but eyes looking at around concentrate to the ninja of my check body, always feel the girl's identity that oneself wear now some not and usually.
When outside the sky has already all become black of time, my check has already come to an end for the time being and see they have to send me the appearance for going out, I hurriedly ask a way:"Is that my body what is the row?Why is the good elephant very subjected to the appearance of severely wounded?"
See the appearance that they again make it lively for, whisper a way in my mouth:"That tells me at least body now how?"
Finally the ninja who just answered my question cans not stand me sad look in the eyes, looking at the record in the hand to originally sigh tone to say:"Ms. Qing's body condition currently be seen is a nothing important big Ai already, the external injuries all have already tied up to complete, because of curing in time later even the scars can't appear, this can trust.
Just ……because you before wildly can not bear from using body of forbid Shu, and you once carried on to injure to practice moral teachings very seriously to the body for a long time, so not only the brain suffer to appear to lose memory a phenomenon, most your body is most important to have some now ……really is ……that ……still not too suit to practice moral teachings so far, have to calm down to keep a period of time, probably lead for a period of time, Ms. Qing can use to check carat again."
", Be say I can not use to check carat now, can not use to endure Shu, can not practice moral teachings, probably hereafter can never become a ninja right?"Listen to he consider of words, I a little bit tallied up to get for a while this conclusion.
See the inside owner in house seeing me knowing that the owner person whom I guesses a rightness, has to feel deeply about this body is really also a BH toward my commiseration vision!This is just many big ah again is forbid Shu again is to the body injure severity of practice moral teachings, no wonder that so small hang, also made so can not use the linger effect of checking the carat, let I hereafter can become ninjas all two say!
Put my in the mind of the face of a regret in fact up have been already enjoyed to turn over, although hereafter can not be like an another ninja so the acrobatic feats is some regrets, however as long as want a ninja behind don't know to when meet a strong enemy drive flat get the whole body is pain and sufferings of the wound, this regret is getting more nothing.
BE who make reference to a fire shadow world must become a ninja?Arrive a net world king can't the tennis isn't similar to talk that the feeling says love with the princes?Basically I still incline toward foolish do one more safe vase at the leaf of wood, the work charging and breaking enemy ranks this kind of really not too suits me fines this to living in new China and grow is accepting a society since the childhood under the red flag □smoked pottery, opposed the whole violent activity of peace □ .
"Ms. Qing don't be sad, my believing this circumstance is just temporary of, very quick you can resume the ability in past.I send you to return to, today come to visit your persons be all persuaded by us return to, tomorrow you still want again observe for a day, the day after tomorrow just can accept the other people's visit, again that before still good take a rest."That ninja big uncle sees my performance come out of melancholy appearance, thousand times and sympathetic towardly said to put back me to cure to use that that sickroom being at the beginning foolish pressing back me in a load of inside.
Looking at he instructs I like a rest to just shake head to sigh to leave of sympathize with appearance, I really really doubt that he just said of I will the words recovering from illness have several cents the credibility.
In fact and basically need not comfort me, am I too anxious to to resume, otherwise connect down to wait for my estimate be still don't know and dislike than the bore athletics lesson how much doubly practice moral teachings.
However really think impassability ah, be not all say?Even if the dead also wants and dies understand ah, although suddenly my personal character explosion fall among than buy lottery ticket in 5,000,000 still want and smallly cross several rates and make me some depressed, however even if arriving at a fire shadow the world be for making me be cannon fodder, be vase in fact I can also force and accept, , who can tell me that I am exactly how to cross and come over of ah?
I the Leng Leng be lain effort in the sickroom deliberates, but how want to also think impassability, thought oneself up to now once see of havings cross crossing of text process, have no outside is occurrence what accident then"search" of wore all of a sudden, most not help also is waking up hereafter discover the fact that oneself suddenly crosses, be like I like this and completely have no good elephant of omen to in a twinkling move of crossing and still really having never seen,cross a method recently does the similar to the JJ emergence also take out a breeze phenomenon?
Is interrogative in one regiment to more and more sink in my eyes, in a daze will sleep the time that hasn't slept in my brain, I thought of a be neglected a very important affair by me-did not I still know where the fire here shadow plot carries on till now?!
Hope time ability breakfast, not extravagant one clan begging the wave of Yu Zhi hasn't taken place to exterminate entire murder case most at least and also lets the Zuo help adult first at seven classes of muddle through time the leave open a wood leaf, otherwise the sudden plot jumps about fresh breeze to spread that death rate high must have a little abnormal time segment, even if the Zuo helps adult already grow up similar to the You his highness handsome boy, I really have never blared a person, that energy and real strenght to make track for as well in the attractive woman that he in back slavers him, be biggestly likely to be oneself just a , just flowed some saliva drive his grass Zhi sword to put out,cheap beats by dre.
The east thinks that the west wants to disorder in the one finally of get into in the thoughts and feelings Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论