2012年10月19日星期五

beats by dre solo to me because I fe

Is medium and then can't have a hatred anger.WWw,
The Peng text starts to anticipate to cannot compare with, doing not know the beard disc meaning within is what, haven't responded to come over to have already been pushed in the bed by the beard disc, connect down kissing of beard disc fieriness then.
Ornamental text Leng for a while, quickly push away beard disc, but he then jumped down bed, stand on the bed along with side looking at a beard disc, sink a voice to ask a way:"Do you want to do what?"
The beard disc isn't an active person, but at previous she but do an even if she dreamed to all have no dream to arrive of affair, that is to kiss ornamental text, hear at present he ask so, the facial expression brushed redly to get up a small track:"Compensate you."
The Peng text wry smile is 1, counter-question a way:" Compensate me with this way?"
Beard disc endure heart of awkward and shy tiny tinily order.
Peng text smile don't smile of looking at her, ask a way:"Do you feel that I am a person like this?Yes, I admit, I like you and also want to occupy you, but I don't want to dedicate a body because you compensate me to me, because I feel that this am the indignity to me to the indignity of my character."
Peng text ten thousand ten thousand don't expect a beard disc will so, the foundation is an establishment in his heart highest in feelings, if pure of**vent can not call it for says into animals also not is excessively.
His previous incarnation does to have no feelings basal love and finally understood this truth, so this present life of he would not like to continue to do animals, certainly, he more for beard disc this kind of to the behavior that he takes no responsibility but deplore greatly.
In the heart manifesting text, the beard disc is pure like jade, a very self-respect person, but the behavior of the beard disc has already thoroughly overthrown perfect image in heart at the Peng text now.
The words of Peng text make the beard disc silent down, she feels keenly do-it-yourself not to, but her doing so is completely to want to compensate the Peng text pain within heart, but didn't expect ornamental text such of bad impression.
"Text text, you can forgive me previous behavior?"Beard disc pitiful Ba expects of looking at an ornamental text, is like begging humbly generally, the tears pays no attention of flowed out.
Beard disc this kind of look in the eyes touch Peng text a certain Xian in heart, before also disappeared to the disaffection of the beard disc, arrived at a beard disc body front, Peng text Fu bottom the body kiss the tears of her cheeks and soon after peeped out a Han to smile:"Is very salty!"
"Blare!"The beard disc tightly embraces a Peng text to weep aloud.
The ornamental text carries on the back after clapping clap a beard disc of, soft track:"Whatever you do, I can't blame you."
The beard disc stopped to weep over, the Geng swallowed of ask a way:"You why so good to me?"
"Because I like you, don't want to see you suffering from injury."Consider everything, the Peng text directly spoke the words that the in the mind means to say.
A very common words, but let the beard disc is very touched, the beard disc tightly embraces a Peng text and asks a way:"Why do you like me?"
Peng text easy answer way:"There is no reason, like be like."
The beard disc lightly smiled a small Zhuo to ask a way:"If do I also like you?"
, Ten thousand
"E" Peng text Leng for a while, right away leave the bosom of beard disc in, hard look at her, way:"Beard disc elder sister.This matter isn't sportful."
The Peng text all feels especially helpless in feelings now, oneself after all has already had two women, if is joining a butterfly, one set drama of so three women, later Zha life?
The beard disc sincerely orders and lowers the head a light tone way:"I of so at enmity with you say that matter reason be I don't dare to see you, don't dare to face you, I am afraid I really fancies you, but I am getting wronger, I more avoid your heart in more miss you.When you are hospitalized collapsed and fainted I really frightened, fear that you come to however came, feared that you leave me but go."Make reference to the long term in this heart suppresses of emotion thoroughly the explosion come out, connect just already live of the tears is in this a moment also the run off come.
"Beard disc elder sister, I am getting wronger, I just shoulded not blame you."The words that hear a beard disc manifest a text behind lowly head, full is a saying of apology.
The beard disc bites Zhu Chun exclamation way:"This isn't your wrong, want strange god!Who let do you and I meet the feelings that not agrees with to match age of taking place."
The Peng text orders to nod, is very helpless in the heart, the window paper of oneself and beard disc already the Tong break, he doesn't know how handle this relation, certainly, the best way is to make him become his own women.
But the Peng text is afraid!Those two women who fear a home, feel more that doing like this is all unfair to three women.
"Text text, do you really like me?"The beard disc again asks a way.
The ornamental text point nods.
Beard disc small track:"I also like you."
Ornamental text as if deep in thought of order, very asking of dog blood way:"This vindicates Hua on the whole"
The beard disc lowers the head an answer way:"BE!"
"!"The ornamental text promised 1, could not tell what facial expression, very quiet of lean on at bedstand up.
"I like you, you also like me, if by this time do I dedicate the body to you to still humiliate you on the whole?"Beard disc the complexion is abashed red, this BE**nakedly seduce!
Peng text Leng for a while, quickly shake head, connect a track:"Do not go, so unfair, unfair to you."
If the beard disc didn't answer a Peng text, but direct close to he, arrive at a Peng text body after the side double eye slowly shut last, soon after the facing manifests the mouth side of text to kiss go to.
The ornamental text didn't dare to play this, at present and she although the Tong broke window paper,the Tong didn't establish relationship, if by this time occupied she not is can not, but to her and Xu Xian Jing three sigh of unfair.
The beard disc words all make reference to this this up, didn't expect manifest a text but is to refuse oneself, is very ashamed in the beard disc heart, wonder oneself not equal to its her two women?Why did you arrive brush-off oneself in this?
"Why?I ain't equal to they?"The beard disc harms
The ornamental text sighed tone, the chemisette climbed to compare mental state very heavy!The list is here can see of come out.
Started to put on shoes, put on shoes to arrive flank in the cupboard of room afterwards, took a bottle of the beer that infuses to pack on the cupboard, open beer after sit at sofa up, drank one mouthful wine, the ornamental text was helpless to speak of his/her own worry:"Beard disc the elder sister is one son at my in the mind your three people of,beats by dre solo, have no who not equal to who.Make more I didn't thought of of BE, you are three to all have a little bit common one, this is a little bit common is that you are all not concerned I of age, but I but who would not like to give up, yes, I would not like to give you up, but heart in again want to give up, because this feelings is all very unfair to you, don't say the difference of age first.You would the ability like to looking at the person's feelings and moreover two women that oneself likes to divide equally?I am a men, although I don't know that the in the mind of your woman is actually just thinking what, I know, the chemisette sense of pride is all very strong, the chemisette sense of pride absolutely can't allow the person's feelings and its her person whom oneself likes and divide equally."
Drank the beer is smooth next throat.The ornamental text immediately after preaches:"Is all right!Even if your three women can allow, so you have the taste of consideration customs, they how does the meeting say you?Still have, you would like to waste to wait I to grow up for more than ten years?Even if you would like to I also would not like to, because this isn't only unfair to you, is also a kind of molestation to my feelings.There is also 1:00, even if your my both partieses all wish.How after I grow up again?The Chinese pay attention to monogamy, but you are three people, I really don't know how the whereabouts manage this relation."
Don't say an other yes and first of, say this last point!Is difficult the text that don't become to want to let Peng to give up a person?If can give up to still use to wait until oneself to become adult?
"I like you, I don't know as well I why likes a kid, probably I have a kid to open up!My don't care you say of those, as long as 2 people sincerely opposite mutual open heart can, as for customs person how say to make them say go to be, I don't care."The beard disc has already canned not consider of what, in heart thinks and at present this kid is together.
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论