2012年10月25日星期四

beats by dre solo s very passionately

Living, is a person be thoroughly cursed into the animal like the cat, pig and duck, compare under me and white the Yan have already calculated misery in of unusually lucky, always so, peacetime attention don't touch cold water to go."
I stretch a lazy waist to say to take out the notebook just buying lets database Luo the Luo sought a hunter examination message for me and went up a to see still be really in time, also have three days this hunter to examine of register and then closed, make me in mind dark call LUCK.
Let database Luo the Luo help me to finish reporting in the net him to just strangely looking at a computer screen to say:"Up say that we have to arrive assembly hall within half month, but no matter how I see don't find out the assembly hall that the hunter examines, how should go to?"
"Need not worry, hand over to me like, as long as side have the top of hill of huge fir to seek the evil monster over there to many thunder harbors fierce fox, they will take us to examine to the hunter of assembly hall of, however the premise is just the approbation that must get them can.Take a rest for a day today, we tomorrow go to many thunder harbors."
I close notebook to say, white Yan but some cringe of say:"Is the evil monster fierce to fox?Sound to seem a very terrible evil monster."
"Trust, isn't very terrible, is all still fairly good evil monster, otherwise hunter's association be also not likely to trust of make them take a guide, to, they can also become*person!"
The parlance database Luo Luo that hears me turns lookinging at of a doubt, I say:"You take part in a hunter for the first time examination?Why know so in detail?"
I knock his head to say:"Don't always ask so many why, I am to know what way, also mix with me familiar connect to respect languages all need not?Call an elder sister!"
My milli- Don't mention it says, database Luo Luo but looking at me to quietly say with the dark eye pupil:"We are companions now, hereafter don't think at call your elder sister, I call your name, also have hereafter don't knock me again of head, don't like so."
Can't, was the future chief so small and then had rank idea?Don't make my elder sister put clear want to stand with me at same high, also have him end the Qian stage dialogue of that sentence put clear is let I hereafter don't be him as a kid again, so carefully think have been so complicated?
Indeed as expected that pure database Luo Luo was nonexistent in the beginning of, is me too wishful by myself, although knew that he is a person who had much of definite view, surprisingly he has already had his own viewpoint and hopes that his viewpoint isn't to act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion, otherwise my affirmation will regret to take out his meteor street.
Looking at at this time out of accordance with age have the database Luo of the facial expression formally Luo, I lightly said a voice"knew" lets go of a computer to drill into bedding not to think at and he face to face wastes his own brain cell and talk with the database Luo Luo of this youth's version really very tired, basically is no longer what child daring to do great mischief can describe, elder brother You is like when he is so big all have no so difficult once make, he hereafter can't really become to act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion of spider headman, I really don't hope database Luo Luo in the future become that appearance, but have already failed of can I really change his future?
I lay along while to at last and exactly still cannot help but sitting vision to brightly looking at on the bed childish manner don't take off of database Luo Luo one word one say:"Database Luo Luo, promise me, hereafter is a good person!"
"Good person?What is the good person's definition ?"
"This ……"
Looking at database Luo the Luo doesn't understand of facial expression I the head of Nao Nao think want just say:"In fine be want to do a good turn more, H'm ……you now should still not the definition of apprehensibility good matter, very good to listen hereafter I of words, I will teach you what affair should do, what affair should not do, wait owners to all praise you and like your time is usually the good person said."
The database Luo Luo listenned to wrinkly tight eyebrows of my words cautiously think want just say:"I don't understand to be used as a good person to actually have to me what advantage, compare under be feared by the other people be not can promise a life safety more, however if that is that you expect, I will make great effort."
Do I want to kowtow three down to thank future chief's adult to do one the honor study to be a good person?How to feel to make him work well a person will appear to breach living creature Theory of Evolution this serious mistake?
H'm H'm, must be my over sensitive!Consider as an experiment, I want to change in the future the sad destiny of cool facelift card,beats by dre solo, so will start to grasp from the doll now, haven't been darkly and thoroughly polluted before at database Luo the mind of the Luo and then pull back from the blackness of the mire pond he, then determinedly want database Luo the Luo develop into 1 five speak four beautiful three passion of lately good youth, here to the cellophane noodles of database Luo Luo to with the heavy condolence, the future dark emperor king presumably will not appear and asked everyone to restrain the grief.





The text looks for to test a field
Renew time:2010-4-3013:20:04 chapter word numbers:5052

Early in the morning on the second day our a group of people sits ascend go to many steamers of thunder harbors, be we are from the steamer come down behind my shameful emergence seasick symptom, lookinging at that huge fir in afar me am nerveless to lean on white the body of the Yan up weak of say:"Take a rest first to pass by again for a time, in the past now wait be been flat by the somebody else!"
White Yan obedient of start to embrace my alignment part of the hotel be full of to surprisedly say at the same time:"You follow a key link hand the adult learned a so long-term medical skill how can the trouble feeling seasick also not cure?"
"What I learn can be an all profound medical skill, the trouble of this kind of car-sick seasick ate a motion sickness medicine to solve where sometimes learn it ah, early know and then prepare to order a medicine more, otherwise directly fly to come over to all go, which will be like now so painful, don't talk with me, now I am suffered and get a words all don't mean to say."
I have already annoyed nerveless say, walk on the part of small database Luo the Luo have been considerate of send to a bottle of water my mouth side, I appreciate of smile to drink a point water to a little bit alleviate the unwell feeling in some stomach on the whole to him.
After I slowly came over from the symptom fainting ship is already a during the midnight cent, in consideration of so late bothering a somebody else isn't so good, while I also need to reserve physical strength for next combat, so until on the second day I just and white Yan and database Luo the Luo visit fierce fox 1.
With me in advance imagination of different, we didn't meet and small Gang their similar test, at leave when the fierce fox house is still pretty far their family, four people, the in file have already welcomed to receive us very passionately outside the door, make us three all a bit puzzling.
Until the change*person's form of the fierce fox daughter is comfortable of depend to seem on me at smell what of appearance I just think of I to own a beautiful clan become intimate with natural physical endowment, change but talk it be have much of animal good luck, this is probably the reason that oneself's a group of people will be received by enthusiasm.
When I explain toward fierce fox father my own purpose after his face up immediately peep out a very exaggerated surprised Cha facial expression, say to me very shockedly:"Although you are similar to us to is all mankind's shape,after all is an evil monster now, hunter's association probably can't make you take examinations, it is your flank to pour that silver hair the youth can take part in, although his body is up similar to you to have the breathing of wild beast is exactly real mankind, hunter's association pours to keep him from taking part in."
Not ……can't?The white Yan is mankind in his eyes, while am I an evil monster?Do I look like an evil monster to change magically?
I hoping of pitiful Xi Xi toward database Luo Luo, he is full of sympathetic toward vision to make me feel the category that I perhaps and really have already escaped from normal mankind!Indeed as expected even if had the demon the dint system to resist equip to meet these sharp living creatures to still keep exposing a farcing right away, is oneself really was no longer mankind!
The in the mind is just upset, suddenly discover this kind of decadent mindset to be not good, so I right away come over with the vitality instauration of small strong sort and think very red-bloodedly even if is no longer mankind don't also relate to, our pomp beautifully hides adult horse and more the pomp beautifully kills live creatures pill adult, all not right and wrong mankind's living creature?The somebody else not just and as usual has numerous cellophane noodles to extol advocacy, the love doesn't divide race, and I believe very firmly Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论